2023 Emerging Digital Marketing Trends in AI
Digital marketing has changed dramatically in the age of AI. A wide range of new trends has emerged as a result of the introduction of AI technology, which has completely changed how digital marketers and all digital marketing agencies operate. We’ll look more closely at a few of these patterns in this blog.
Marketing has always placed a high priority on personalization. But, thanks to AI, marketers can now offer their clients more customised experiences. AI is capable of analysing client data and generating insights for the development of customised offers and messages. It helps to increase sales and engagement.
Chatbots that are powered by AI can gather customer information to personalise interactions and make relevant product recommendations.
By analysing client behaviour and interests, AI-powered solutions can be used to build personalised email marketing campaigns.
The recommendation engine on Amazon, which suggests products based on a customer’s browsing and purchase history, is a prime example of personalisation.
The use of chatbots in digital marketing is growing. They can be used to assist customers, respond to inquiries, and even close deals. AI enables chatbots to learn from prior interactions and deliver more precise and pertinent responses.
A lot of businesses, including Sephora and H&M, are utilising chatbots to give clients virtual assistants that can offer styling advice and product recommendations.
Optimization for Voice Searches
Voice search optimization is crucial in the age of smart speakers and virtual assistants. To make sure that their goods or services are quickly found by customers utilising voice search, marketers must optimise their content.
- Long-tail keywords and phrases that are more likely to be used in voice searches can be found using AI-powered techniques.
2. By developing FAQ pages, using schema markup, and tailoring content for local search queries, businesses may prepare their material for voice search.
3. Burger King’s “Google Home of the Whopper” campaign, in which they developed an advertisement that prompted Google Home devices to describe the components of their iconic burger, is a prominent instance of voice search optimization.
Although video marketing has been around for a while, AI has helped it grow in popularity. With the help of AI, video content may be analysed to uncover insights that can be utilised to improve it for viewer engagement.
- AI-driven video platforms may customize films for each user, adjusting the message to fit their needs and interests.
- More engagement and conversion rates can be attained with personalised video advertising.
- Businesses can gain insights into viewer behaviour through AI-powered video analytics systems, such as when viewers quit viewing a video or which sections they return to.
- Businesses can use video analytics to find areas for improvement and make better videos.
- Businesses can benefit from personalised advertising alternatives based on viewer demographics and behaviour thanks to AI-powered video adverts.
- AI-powered systems that automatically create video material from text and images can be used to create video adverts.
Brands are increasingly using influencer marketing to connect with their target demographic. Marketers may use AI to find the ideal influencers for their companies, evaluate their effectiveness, and calculate the ROI of their influencer initiatives.
- Based on audience demographics and interaction metrics, organisations can find potential influencers with the aid of AI-powered technologies.
- In order to select the most effective beauty bloggers for their influencer marketing campaign, L’Oréal deployed an AI-powered tool, which led to a 14% boost in sales.
Virtual Reality (VR) and Augmented Reality (AR)
Digital marketing is increasingly utilizing AR and VR technology to provide clients with immersive experiences. Based on client data, AI can assist in customizing these experiences.
- Customers can engage in immersive and engaging experiences using AR and VR, such as virtually trying on clothing and cosmetics.
- Customers can virtually try on makeup with Sephora’s Virtual Artist app, and IKEA’s Place app uses augmented reality to let customers see how furniture will look in their homes before making a purchase.
Although predictive analytics has been around for a while, it has improved in accuracy and dependability thanks to AI. Predictive analytics is a tool that marketers may use to personalise their messaging and campaigns and anticipate customer behaviour.
- Predictive analytics solutions powered by AI can examine consumer behaviour to forecast future trends and make informed judgements.
- For instance, Netflix makes content recommendations based on a user’s viewing interests and history using predictive analytics.
AI is used in programmatic advertising to automate the purchase and placement of digital advertisements. For optimal impact, this technology can assist in optimising ad targeting, placement, and messaging.
- Real-time bidding on ad placements is possible with programmatic advertising, and AI can help maximise the effectiveness of ad targeting and message.
- Businesses now have more focused and affordable advertising alternatives thanks to Facebook and Google’s use of AI for ad targeting.
Personalized and interesting consumer experiences are the focus of the newest digital marketing trends in the age of AI. Marketers who follow these trends will be able to outperform the competition and more successfully connect with their target audience. We can anticipate even more exciting advancements in digital marketing in the years to come as AI continues to grow.